Speaker, Work/Life Strategy Expert, Bestselling Author
Kristen Brown is your Chief Culture Officer helping organizations build happy and productive teams. She uses proven tools and systems to reduce stress, ignite creativity and inspire action. She is a Bestselling Author, Speaker, Consultant and Widow Mom with over 15 years in leadership positions in corporate America, a Master’s Certificate in Integral Theory (the art & science of multiple perspectives) and a Holistic Coaching certification.
Using her Happy Hour Effect philosophy, her memorable & motivating message is like happy hour without the hangover! Why? Because during happy hour we’re at our best – relaxed, creative, open-minded, connected to others and energized – just plain happy. When we relax, we turn into creative geniuses and the ideas flow.
Kristen’s presentations help audiences create Happy Hour Moments throughout the day by providing actionable ways to make meaningful changes that will lead to personal fulfillment and professional growth. She encourages new ways of thinking by asking idea-stimulating questions, sharing thought-provoking exercises like her proven Life Map and providing life-changing tips. She adds humor to her business-boosting message by weaving in stories from her own life about surf camp, appearing on national TV, klutz bloopers, ghosts, business failures, wine over-service, juggling it all and many more.
11 Benefits from a Shot of Happy Hour Effect:
• Improve communication with co-workers.
• Reduce sick days & healthcare costs.
• Boost productivity & engagement.
• Provide better service & sales to customers.
• Enhance leadership & career potential.
• Feel happier & less stressed.
• Think of more creative & innovative ideas.
• Reach personal & professional goals faster.
• Embrace change & accountability.
• Perform with initiative & energy.
• LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY!!
Kristen will help your audience embrace the Happy Hour Effect culture at work with low-stress, high-success ideas for professional & personal GROWTH that will directly impact the bottom line by boosting productivity, happiness, creativity and profits!
SPEECH TITLES AND DESCRIPTIONS
The Happy Hour Effect: Super Strategies to Spin Stress Into Success
Stress negatively affects our lives professionally and personally. 80% of people say their job is the most stressful aspect of their lives and one million people are calling in sick to work every day due to stress – not to mention those who show up but are unproductive, unfocused or even actively sabotaging their employers. The Happy Hour Effect message will empower your team to better understand the dynamics of stress and how it impacts us and how we can better manage stress so it doesn’t stop us from being successful in our career and life goals.
Companies who embrace the Happy Hour Effect philosophy will see direct impact to the bottom line because it will boost engagement, productivity, morale, innovation, leadership development, loyalty and creativity. Kristen will guide attendees through proven exercises to create actionable, fun and easy goals to spin stress into success. She will also share universal examples of stress, the implications of stress and ways to better manage it. You will walk away with real action steps to reduce stress in your life immediately and learn several ways to find harmony (because balance is a myth) as you move forward.
1. Understand why and how our goals and personal brand contribute to stress and how that impacts us beyond our own little bubble of the world including health implications, appearance/aging, personal and professional brand success, relationships and financial success.
2. Create a customized and proven Life Map to help us change our mindset around work/life balance. Balance is a myth so we need to get grounded on what is really demanding our time, driving our stress and energizing us so we can create the RIGHT plans for personal and professional success.
3. Set actionable GOALSS (yes – two S’s) that take all of the elements of your Life Map into account to set us on the right path to achieving our goals.
The Happy Team Challenge: Crucial Secrets to a Productive and Profitable Culture
A happy team leads to improved productivity, focus, creativity, loyalty and morale. When your team is unhappy, customer service, sales and innovation suffer leading to a negative ripple effect on your financials. With that in mind, are you ready for The Happy Team Challenge?
Kristen is an expert on helping people love their work and lives despite the chaos we juggle in today’s modern world. Using case studies and strategies from her 15 years in leadership positions in corporate America working for and with overseas and domestic work teams, she will help your employees value the concept of work/life happiness, identify everything they juggle and give them the tools they need to better harmonize it all for productivity and happiness at work and at home.
1. Identify stressors and energizers and how to juggle them to decrease sick days and healthcare costs.
2. Pinpoint which areas of work cause the most stress and how to reduce it to enhance culture, happiness and job satisfaction.
3. Learn how to create connections with difficult or hard-to-reach people using your personal brand stories to build relationships.
4. Change your thinking on work/life balance (it’s a myth) and goal-setting to establish more realistic steps to reach goals.
The Leadership Promise: 10 Core Elements to Build Trust & Teamwork
During this crucial session for aspiring leaders, we will identify the elements of your personal brand and re-position them for leadership and career success. Using the 14-dimension Brand Platform Map, we will uncover what makes you credible, likeable, trustworthy and competent both professionally and personally. We will then discuss ways to use these elements to boost your leadership potential, sales effectiveness and relationships at work and at home.