CRAWFORD |Roger Crawford
Author of How High Can You Bounce?
Before Roger Crawford inspired others on Center has recognized Roger as “one of the most accomplished physically challenged athletes in the world”. He has lived out the principles of perseverance, unshakable optimism, and overcoming adversity and eloquently communicates with audiences today. Roger’s remarkable life story is a powerful example that . ..”Challenges are inevitable, defeat is optional!”
He has been featured on Larry King Live, Good Morning America, CNBC, and many other prominent television programs. Roger’s life was the basis for an Emmy award winning movie entitled In a New Light. The print media has also acknowledged his amazing accomplishments and profiled him in publications such as, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Men’s Fitness, Fast Company, and Tennis Magazine. You may have read about Roger’s football exploits in the original Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Roger has been inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame in recognition of his highly successful speaking career spanning two decades. As a member of the Hall of Fame for People with Disabilities he shares this prestigious distinction with fellow honorees such as Christopher Reeves, Helen Keller and Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
Roger Crawford knows about determination, optimism and defying the odds because he has lived it. His compelling story of becoming an NCAA Division I tennis champion communicates and demonstrates that adversity can be an inspirational, dynamic, and useful tool in our lives. Roger’s life experience taught him, that achievement does not happen by averting challenges it is in embracing the inevitability of problems and becoming proficient at overcoming them.
Roger Crawford is a champion on and off the court. He is a once in a lifetime experience not to be missed!
SPEECH TITLES AND DESCRIPTIONS
How High Can You Bounce: Capture the Possibilities of Change
Have you ever heard someone say, “I’ll be a lot more optimistic when things get back to normal.”? The truth is, what may have been successful yesterday may not be successful tomorrow. This powerful program teaches the attitudes and actions needed to bounce forward, equipped to conquer change and triumph over trials. Learn to bounce to new heights and achieve extraordinary results.
With these proven success principles, it doesn’t mean you won’t get knocked down, but it does mean you won’t get knocked out!
• Discover there is no limit to how high you can bounce!
• Learn to bounce forward despite the obstacles.
• Dispel the myth of predictability to become a change-ready peak performer.
• Dramatically improve your personal bounce-factor to catapult above and beyond your competition.
• Be equipped to prevail when you fail.
• Discover the secrets of resilient leadership.
Playing From The Heart: Turn Adversity Into Possibility!
Most handicaps that prohibit us from reaching our potential are not seen, often they are self-imposed. These disabling limitations are frequently the negative beliefs held by an individual or an organization about their abilities and possibilities. This dynamic program provides the inspiration and strategies needed to blast through these perceived barriers with the strength of purpose, perspective, and perseverance.
Audiences are equipped with a new tools and ways of thinking to unleash untapped possibility in your organization.
• Playing From The Heart will touch your heart in a profound way!
• Break through self-limiting thinking to discover you possibility potential.
• Discover how clarity of possibility will increase enthusiasm, efficiency and effectiveness.
• Learn how choice not chance determines content and quality of thought.
• Distinguish between fear and anxiety.
• Reshape the vision of what is possible.
Think Again: Discover Possibilities Hidden In Plain Sight
What is the difference between those who realize great possibilities and others who achieve mediocrity? Is it a matter of time, natural talent, or years of training? In this groundbreaking keynote presentation, audiences discover their most powerful resource is not simply aptitude or ability, but their chosen attitude towards aptitude and ability that create possibilities. The most successful people and organizations think again or think differently from those less successful. Much too often, we believe we are incapable of making the necessary change in our thinking and therefore are unable to achieve the success we really desire. Everyone encounters circumstances that are uncontrollable and unchangeable, but we can learn to control and change our mindset.
When you put the Think Again! skills into practice, your productivity increases, performance is enhanced and new possibilities emerge!
Some actionable ideas your organization can use to establish a competitive advantage are…
• Learn the language that leads to discovering new possibilities
• Dispel the familiar myth that talk is cheap
• Find the remote to utilize your personal mental TiVo
• Identify and develop your unique possibility zone
• Increase your productivity as you concentrate on what you procrastinate
• Cultivate the thinking patterns needed to meet peak performance demands
Our ability to Think Again! and discover what is truly possible can be our greatest asset!