Preferred Speakers is always on the look out for great new speakers! Check out our newest addition, Amy Morin, author of the best seller, 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do In case you weren’t one of the 30 million people who already read the list of the 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do, here’s the quick run-down so you won’t feel left out:
1. Waste Time Feeling Sorry for Themselves.
2. Give Away Their Power
3. Shy Away from Change.
4. Waste Energy on Things They Can’t Control.
5. Worry About Pleasing Others.
6. Fear Taking Calculated Risks.
7. Dwell on the Past.
8. Make the Same Mistakes Over and Over.
9. Resent Other People’s Success.
10. Give Up After Failure.
11. Fear Alone Time.
12. Feel the World Owes Them Anything.
13. Expect Immediate Results.