Bestselling Author, Award-Winning Keynote Speaker & Consultant to the World's Best. Book Cindra to help your team gain the high-performance edge!
Cindra Kamphoff, Ph.D., CMPC, PCC, is an award-winning keynote speaker and executive coach for leaders, professional athletes, and championship teams around the nation. She is the current president of the National Speakers Association-Minnesota Chapter.
Her clients range from Verizon Wireless, Target, Mayo Clinic Health System to the Minnesota Vikings. She has provided mental training for the Minnesota Vikings for four years working one-on-one with the player to help them train their mind. She's also worked with the United States Olympic Track and Field team while they were in Tokyo working with the athletes one-on-one.
Cindra is the author of the Amazon bestseller, Beyond Grit: Ten Powerful Practices to Gain the High Performing Edge and the corresponding workbook. Her work has appeared in New York Times, ESPN the Magazine, The Huffington Post, USA Today, and Runner’s World Magazine.
Cindra has an executive and personal coaching certification from the College of Executive Coaching and the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching. Cindra is also a Certified Mental Performance Coach with the Association for Applied Sport Psychology.
Cindra is the founder of the High Performance Mindset podcast available on Apple Podcasts and Stitcher Radio which has over 1+ million downloads and ranked in the top 100 podcasts.
Based on nearly 20 years of research and consulting, she speaks and coaches individuals on how to gain a high-performance edge while providing practical strategies that work. Kamphoff is also the founder and director at the Center for Sport & Performance Psychology and professor at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
She has a Ph.D. in sport and performance psychology from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and a BA in Psychology from the University of Northern Iowa where she competed in track and cross country. Cindra and her husband have two boys and live in Minnesota and she is now an avid marathoner who has competed in 15 marathons including 5 Boston Marathons.
The foundation of Dr. Kamphoff's speaking and training is based on her Top 10 Practices of the World's Best featured in her Amazon Bestseller, Beyond Grit. Her Top 10 Practices outlines the practices of high performers and the differences between successful and less successful people.
In a 75-90 minute keynote, Cindra could cover 2-3 practices based on the needs of the group. In a half-day training, she could cover 5 practices. And in an all-day training, Cindra could cover all 10 practices.
This is her most popular keynote where she typically covers practices #1 Get Gritty, #2 Get Clear on Your Purpose, and #3 Master Your Thinking to help you get clear on what you want, connect with your purpose, and learn mindset tools to reduce negativity and level up your thoughts.
The Practices covered will be customized to your audience and chosen based on the needs of your unique audience.
The 10 Practices of the World's Best featured in Beyond Grit include:
- GET GRITTY - The world's best know what they want and why they want it.
- GET CLEAR ON YOUR PURPOSE - The world's best own their why and keep it front and center.
- BECOME A MASTER OF YOUR THINKING - The world's best are intentional with their self-talk.
- KNOW YOURSELF TO MASTER YOURSELF - The world's best understand themselves and their tendencies.
- DOMINATE THE CONTROLLABLES - The world's best dominate what they have control over instead of what they cannot.
- OWN THE MOMENT - The world's best stay present moment focused.
- CHOOSE EMPOWERING EMOTIONS - The world's best thrive because they regularly experience positive emotions.
- OWN WHO YOU ARE - The world's best make a conscious chose to show up as themselves.
- LIVE AND LET GO - The world's best let go of mistakes quickly after learning and then decide to live life full-out.
- CHOOSE YOUR COURAGE ZONE - The world's best choose their courage zone because that is where they grow and act with bravery.
• Gain specific strategies to think like a high performer to be your best more often
• Learn how to grow your grit which has been described as the #1 predictor of success
• Get clarity on your purpose and why you do what you do
• Increase positivity in life and work and apply powerful thinking practices to reduce negativity
In this keynote or training, Cindra typically covers practices #5 Dominate the Controllables, #6 Own the Moment, and #7 Choose Empowering Emotions to help you stay in the present moment, focus on what you can control, develop your high performance mindset, and choose empowering emotions more often.Participant Outcomes:
• Gain tools and strategies to deal with adversity, mistakes and the unexpected
• Learn how to own the moment even though our mind is distracted 54% of the time
• Get clarity on how to address the uncontrollable factors in life and business
• Understand how to decrease stress and perform under pressure
In this keynote or training, Cindra typically covers practices #10 Choose Courage Over Comfort, #9 Live and Let Go, and #3 Master Your Thoughts to help you move forward towards your goals with courage, let go of mistakes and difficulties, and master your thoughts to have a breakout year.Participant Outcomes:• Gain specific strategies to move forward boldly with a courageous vision for your life and/or business
• Learn tools and strategies to deal with adversity, mistakes and the unexpected
• Increase positivity in life and work and apply powerful thinking practices to reduce negativity and doubt
Cindra is one of the best in the business. Her ability to connect with business, people, leaders, athletes and coaches is exceptional.
DIRECTOR OF PLAYER DEVELOPMENT, MINNESOTA VIKINGS
If you are serious about yourself and/or team improvement, Dr. Cindra provides the infrastructure to get you there.
CEO, GENEVA CAPITAL
OWNER, HMA CONTRACTING
SVP/DIRECTOR, FRANDSEN BANK & TRUST
VICE PRESIDENT, DOTSON IRON CASTINGS
NORTHLAND REGION, THRIVENT FINANCIAL
MANAGING PARTNER, NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL TWIN CITIES
FIELD MARKETING SPECIALIST, COLDWELL BANKER