Authority on Happiness, Success, Leadership, Goal-setting, Peak Performance, and Personal and Professional Growth, Masters in Physical Therapy, PhD in Clinical Psychology, specializing in human interaction and interpersonal dynamics, Best-Selling Author, Featured guest on Today Show, Good Morning America, Dr. Oz, Fox Business News, Wall Street Journal, Forbes
Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo is the authority on how to crush your inner critic so that you can live a life of purpose, fulfillment and True Success™.
She’s America’s most trusted celebrity psychologist with over 100 national media interviews including The Today Show, Good Morning America, Dr. Oz, Fox Business News, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and countless others.
Considered Shaquille O’Neal’s “Head Coach for Happiness” Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo is on a mission to help you recognize your REAL self worth, so you can live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Dr. E has personally helped celebrities and high performing executives, entrepreneurs and athletes crush their inner critic and access untapped, practically limitless, reserves of potential.
Through her inspiring writings, on-line training, passionate keynote speeches and private one-on-one work, Dr. E is on a mission to change the global conversation around ICS (Inner Critic Syndrome) FOR GOOD… so we can all live happier, fuller and more connected lives.
LEADERSHIP FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Leaders improve when their mindset and actions are aligned.
Based on Dr. E’s patented Neuro-Regenerative TrainingTM (NRT), your audience will discover a unique formula to mastering mindset and corresponding actions so that they can become better leaders in their personal and professional lives. Because actions are determined by your thoughts, this presentation focuses on identifying and overcoming obstacles to strong leadership. When a leader rewires their brain, they boost leadership performance.Dr. E provides practical tools to cultivate leadership from the inside out, even during stressful times.Learning Objectives:
• Discover self-awareness, including one’s inner critic, and the habits of effective leadership
• Model behavioral leadership that is authentic to one’s personality and benefits team communication and organizational growth
• Tools to create a customized leadership action plan to implement immediately (regardless of time constraints) to accelerate engagement
• Discover the application of Dr. E’s True Success™ Formula to lead with purpose while maximizing impact and positive results
CULTIVATING THE WINNING SALES MINDSET
An optimized sales mindset boosts revenue. Discover how Dr. E’s patented Neuro-Regenerative Training™ (NRT) facilitates neuroplasticity so that you can rewire your brain. By applying cutting edge research, this keynote delivers an entertaining and prescriptive process to transform your mindset. Sales associates will leave with a three-step action plan to eliminate obstacles, increase productivity and amplify engagement.Learn about the winning sales mindset from NBA great Shaquille O’Neal’s “Head Coach for happiness”, Dr. E!
• Model winning strategies to harness a culture of decisive action and powerful results
• Learn how to assess unidentified obstacles, including inner critic, in order to mitigate revenue-generating pitfalls
• Apply foundational steps of Dr. E’s proven patented Neuro-Regenerative Training™ (NRT) to increase productivity
• Develop and activate Dr. E’s three step action plan to optimize a winning sales mindset for better results
HAPPINESS AT WORK TO ACCELERATE RESULTS
Happiness is vital to the success of an organization.
Harvard research shows that happier employees experience a 31% increase in productivity, a 37% increase in sales and 15 less sick days/year. The beauty is that happiness is a skill that can be learned with this powerful training.Through relatable stories, Dr. E teaches specific skills, based on her bestselling book, “A Happy You: Your Ultimate Prescription for Happiness.” In her entertaining keynote, you will discover how to boost happiness in the workplace to optimize employee engagement.Learn about happiness at work from Shaquille O’Neals’, “Head Coach for happiness”, Dr. E!Learning Objectives:
• Modify the impact of an individual’s inner critic to the culture of the organization
• Recognize the powerful role of happiness in accelerating results and gaining an organizational competitive edge
• Identify the true obstacles to happiness at work (they are not what most think!) in order to maximize results
• Learn the process of creating an individualized action plan to cultivate personal happiness as well as the overall happiness of the organization