Speaker, author, and on-air expert on physiology and chemistry, as it relates to Resiliency, Confidence and Performance.
Jenny Evans moves people from feeling overloaded to ON POINT; from overstretched to ON PURPOSE and from overwhelmed to ON FIRE.
Jenny Evans is obsessed with human performance and has created a career and life designed around maximizing her own potential, and helping others do the same. With a blend of confidence, creativity, stubbornness and some naïveté (which is sometimes key), she has gone headlong into following her passion and purpose…and figured out how to make a living while doing it.
Jenny is a speaker, author, and organizational consultant on resiliency, stress, confidence and human performance. She is founder and CEO of PowerHouse Performance and author of the award-winning book The Resiliency rEvolution: Your Stress Solution for Life – 60 Seconds at a Time. Working with thousands of C-suite executives, leaders and employees worldwide, Jenny helps audiences tap into their personal power and confidence, as well as learn how to increase their capacity for stress and to recover from it more quickly and effectively. Clients improve their performance and productivity, all while enhancing their health.
Jenny has spoken on the TEDx stage , is the resiliency subject matter expert for Optum and The Big Know’s digital courses, writes as a blogger for The Huffington Post and was an NBC Health & Fitness expert for over four years. She has been quoted on National Public Radio, in Health Magazine and Women’s Health, while being showcased on FastCompany.com, Inc.com, Entrepreneur.com, Shape.com and Elle.com.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with an emphasis on Psychology from the University of Minnesota, has been an American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor for over 20 years, and is a certified Exercise Nutritionist. In her spare time she is an aerial arts performer…because you never know when you’re going to need a backup plan.
Jenny’s corporate client list includes Yale School of Management, Ameriprise Financial, U.S. Bank, AT&T, Estée Lauder Companies, Comcast, Nationwide, Procter & Gamble, Target, and many other Fortune 500 companies.
Resiliency Rx: Stress-Proof Your Brain
OFFERED AS A VIRTUAL PROGRAM
You’ve actually got two brains: primitive and advanced. Your primitive brain controls how you act and feel, while your advanced brain handles conscious thought, self-discipline, and sense of purpose.
Unfortunately, evolution has left your primitive brain as your default setting and your extremely busy, conflicted modern world causes it STRESS way beyond what it can handle without intentional intervention.
And stress radically changes your chemistry and physiology.
The good news? The right strategies can combat the negative consequences that we all face.
Jenny shines light on the connection between the daily grind of life and the chemistry of the brain and body. She brilliantly reveals how to truly build resilience to stress, and at the same time, how to optimize your purpose and environment.
Jenny has developed a comprehensive, yet achievable set of micro-strategies that any individual or workforce can implement. It’s a philosophy to restore the brain and body’s chemistry to become more resilient. Even better… it’s so easy a primitive caveman (brain) could do it!
For people who:
- Want to continue to take themselves – and their work – to the next level, in a way that’s easy, achievable and sustainable
- Want to feel better! More energized, grounded, on purpose, creative, happy, and healthy
- Want to expand their capacity for what their careers will increasingly demand of them year over year
- Are stressed and want effective solutions that are easy to implement
The audience will leave with:
- The answer to the ONE question that guarantees clarity, direction, commitment, prioritization and accountability both inside and outside of work
- The 7 areas of your life that Resiliency Rx can enhance
- Ways to leverage over 100 tools to successfully implement change and the secret to making these changes permanent
- A series of “Micro Strategies” for quickly and easily stress-proofing their brain
- The knowledge to self-restore the chemistry of their brain, body, and mindset in less than 60 seconds
- An optional Resiliency Assessment to garner accurate insight into how they’re currently dealing with stress with a customized report on where they can make improvements
- Three specific commitments that make up their customized action plan
The Chemistry of Confidence
OFFERED AS A VIRTUAL PROGRAM
Do you have days where more confidence could deliver even more success in work and life?
Good news. A simple solution is close at hand… and it’s based… in chemistry.
Body chemistry is at the heart of our behavior, which includes our level of confidence. So, in order to become more confident, you have to change your own chemistry.
Jenny will show you how to be your own confidence chemist. It begins by understanding the 5 Chemicals of Confidence: Serotonin, GABA, Dopamine, Endorphins, and Cortisol. The next step is knowing how and when to increase/decrease these chemicals and how to connect your optimized chemistry to your overall outlook and purpose.
That’s the chemistry of confidence.
For people who:
- Seek a better sense of control
- Are ready to start feeling on track, on purpose, and on fire
- Feel held back by self-doubt, self-criticism, worry or anxiety
- Wish to grow their professionalism: using their voice, leading their team, taking more risks, finding new ways to innovate, collaborate without feeling threatened by others
The audience will:
- Discover the 5 chemicals that affect confidence, mindset and leadership abilities
- Learn 5 strategies to create the ideal chemical recipe for feeling confident, grounded, focused and in control
- Learn 4 practices to help gain clarity, prioritize, make better decisions and take action
- Recognize the symptoms of chemistry that don’t support confidence
- Learn to stop the cycle of negativity loops, fear, and worry
- Realize the connection between chemistry and purpose
Stop Burnout In Its Tracks: Expand Your Capacity & Get Recovery
OFFERED AS A VIRTUAL PROGRAM
Employee stress and burnout are two of the top issues organizations and people are facing today. This session takes a physiological and chemical approach to how to truly optimize the human operating system for sustained high performance that does not come at a cost to people's health, sanity or engagement.
- Stress is the stimulus for growth, but only when it's followed by recovery.
- Understand how to expand your capacity in a healthy, sustainable way.
- Understand what qualifies as "high quality" recovery, and how to get it physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
- Learn how to balance the demands you have on your energy with a renewable supply.
- Create a plan for expanding capacity and getting recovery physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
From Overworked, Overwhelmed & Overstressed to On Fire, On Purpose & On Your Game
OFFERED AS A VIRTUAL PROGRAM
Getting clear on purpose is essential for resilience. Research shows that people who lack purpose in life have a higher incidence of depression and anxiety and that they're less resilient to traumatic events. Insight and deep knowledge of beliefs is also essential for performance in business and life. Many employees are struggling with focus, productivity, and prioritization. Certainty of beliefs immediately creates a sense of clarity, direction and accountability necessary for making important decisions - and taking appropriate action - in stressful times.
- Understand the connection between purpose, chemistry, resiliency & engagement.
- Establish clarity on how you define success professionally & personally.
- The answer to the ONE question that guarantees clarity, direction, commitment, prioritization and accountability both inside and outside of work.
- Learn about neuroplasticity of the brain, storytelling, and how to strengthen stories that work as well as get rid of stories that prevent engagement, action, and accountability.
Jenny was AMAZING. Seriously, I’m a tough grader and Jenny couldn’t have been better. I now have a new bar for what “no dip in energy” looks like over the course of a 5-hour session! So impressed. I can’t tell you how many people approached me after the session inspired by what they heard and saw. Thanks so much!
Andy Erlandson, General Manager, Microsoft
Jenny Evans spoke to our executives. It was a tremendous investment in our team by someone they could relate to. Jenny has a special way (I am quite sure because she prepares well) to relate and connect to her audience. That makes the message resonate more! She is inspiring and exciting to be with. She was also very engaging in a follow-up conference call to the team initiated by Jenny to see of the commitment to better choices was sticking. I endorse her 1,000%.
Theresa Selvaggio, Regional Vice President, Estée Lauder, Inc.
Jenny was a fantastic speaker that not only has energy, emotion and tons of knowledge behind the topics she covers, but she really makes you think about your health, lifestyle and everyday routine that can be so easily influenced positively or negatively. In a world of change, enhanced technology and never-ending demands and challenges of everyday life, she has a great way of breaking down why you make the choices you do and how to fight your inner Sneaky Pete. Everyone really enjoyed Jenny, including myself, and I have made several changes to my everyday decisions based on hearing her speak!
Whitney Stone, Account Manager, Nestle Purina Petcare Company
Jenny was outstanding! Everyone loved her message as well as her presentation style. Once people saw the agenda, there were lots of moans and concerns over a three hour speaker as we usually limit speakers to one hour. Jenny held 230 attendee’s attention the entire time. She was a perfect blend of being passionate, intense, funny and crystal clear with delivery. I can’t tell you how many people came up to all of us thanking us for the “gift” to them personally that Jenny’s presentation represented. People used words like “life changing”, “powerful”, “perfect timing”, “just what I needed” and “she’s a rock star”. Honestly, we all think she’s the best speaker we’ve ever had at our annual meeting!
Nikki Leondakis, President and COO, Kimpton Hotel and Restaurant Group
In the past year, AT&T University has been recognized multiple times by national publications for our excellence in Executive Development. Jenny Evans played no small role in this success. Incorporating Jenny into our flagship program, Leading with Distinction, raised our game in a way we couldn’t have anticipated. There are so many things out of our control in our environment right now, and her message was just what our leaders needed. Jenny provided an opportunity for them to stop moving at break-neck speed for an entire afternoon and really concentrate on what was important in their lives. Over the course of six months, Jenny stood in front of more than 3,500 executives at AT&T for four hours at a time. Her obvious passion around the material and her genuine concern for the participants in the room created a tidal wave of action at this great company. This response was consistent from coast to coast in the United States and didn’t skip a beat when we took the program to London and Hong Kong. We could not be more proud to call Jenny Evans our friend and our trusted partner. She has changed our culture for the better and we are forever grateful.
Alyson Woodard, Director of Executive Development, AT&T
Jenny was a delight to work with. She was always on time with her materials and sought out information on Million Dollar Round Table and the Top of the Table group. She was proactive in setting up rehearsals and was early for her onsite rehearsal and presentation. As the liaison I could not have asked for a better speaker. I received very positive feedback from the members. I think “Sneaky Pete” and the air horn engaged the audience and brought physiology and reality together for these high-stress financial entrepreneurs. Jenny’s message is spot on and was customized during the delivery.
Ali Swofford, Committee Chair, Million Dollar Round Table