People The TV Show Special Contributor | Podcaster - Empower Midlife | Motivational Speaker | Wife and mom❤️
From the Red Carpet at the Academy Awards® to the Grammy’s to the world of Sports, Julie is no stranger to the entertainment world. Meeting and interviewing people from all walks of life, she brings her easy-going Southern style to the set every day.
Born in Thomasville, GA, some of her career highlights include:
• Graduated with a Journalism degree from the University of Georgia
• Won the title of America’s Junior Miss
• First female anchor to join ABC’s Wide World of Sports
• Entertainment Tonight’s primary substitute anchor, weekend anchor, and senior correspondent Host for 7 years
• Creator, Producer and Host of The Insiders List with Julie Moran on fine Living Network
“I’m a firm believer that women can have it all… just not all at the same time! That’s why I love being a part of the team The Balancing Act, a show that gives women the latest information on the best ways to balance their own lives and for their families — in their careers, and at home.”
Currently, Julie is a Special Contributor for People The TV Show, hosts the Podcast Empower Midlife, a motivational speaker and a wife and mom❤️.
Julie, her husband actor Rob Moran, and their two daughters live in Atlanta.
Can Women Have It All?
Julie Moran, the first female anchor of ABC’s Wide World of Sports and former Entertainment Tonight host tackles this subject with humor, very personal stories, celebrity insight, and revelations from her 2 decade long career in sports and entertainment. This mother of two girls and wife of 30 years found a way to balance it all and concluded…….YES, Women can have it all, just maybe not all at the same time!!!