Inspirational, Influential, Insightful
Vinh Giang is first and foremost a businessperson and entrepreneur. While in his 20s, he started an online business with two good friends; all of them had decided to leave their careers in accounting and pharmacy, to pursue their dream of building a successful business. Their online platform, Encyclopedia of Magic, now teaches magic to almost 50,000 students around the world. For this innovative and successful business idea, Vinh and his friends were awarded Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
"The strength of your victories in business is based on the people that work for you. This is why it's so important that you connect with your people, you inspire them and you motivate them “ that's what I help you do in my presentations. Vinh Giang
Vinh's mission in business and life is to share the psychology of illusion. He has devoted himself to understanding the ways in which people are fooled by illusions and by the tricks we play on ourselves. During his presentations, he demonstrates how this occurs.
Coming from the humble beginnings of a Vietnamese refugee family, Vinh has worked with companies from all over the world. Mentored by internationally recognized experts in innovation and success psychology, such as Matthew Michalewicz, he shares fresh, cutting-edge topics with his audience.
Hearing Vinh will open your mind to new possibilities, as he takes you on an unforgettable journey through stories, remarkable insights into human psychology, business and the wonderful art of magic.
I believe that magicians are salespeople; they sell one of the most difficult products in the world. They sell magic “ they sell the illusion. The way they're able to sell magic is by working ridiculously hard. It takes thousands and thousands of hours to be able to sell the illusion, to be able to really sell the magic. Imagine if you applied the same mindset to your company “ imagine if you applied the same dedication to your business “ think about what you could achieve. Vinh Giang
¢ Entrepreneur who knows what it takes to lead and sell ideas
¢ Young Entrepreneur of the Year and award winning magician
¢ He shares 3 key business ideas and demonstrates them using the art of magic with on-stage audience participation
¢ By creating a fun and highly entertaining atmosphere of illusion, each key business concept is driven home in a truly profound and creative manner.
¢ Each keynote is a carefully crafted performance creating the most powerful emotional experience for attendees making the conference theme stick in the minds of the audience members long after the event
The Psychology of Illusion
This keynote is about:
- Creating and cultivating the RIGHT influence in our lives
- How to guide our perspective for true collaboration
- How to challenge our belief systems to enhance our actions
Magic is much more than sleight of hand. It’s the ability to guide perspective, spotlight influence, and challenge belief systems. With humor, heart, and captivating showmanship, Vinh Giang transforms these three powerful components and shares how creating and cultivating the RIGHT influence in our lives can make the difference between tremendous success or limited mediocrity. What we know in this world is that everything that once seemed impossible can be reimagined and overcome. It takes suspending old belief systems. Unlocking mindsets. Innovating. Deliberate and definitive action. And yes, even a little magic. Invite wonder and unlock limitless potential in your team by inviting Vinh to speak at your next event.
Vinh will present on 3 of the following ideas during his talk:
- Perspective - collaboration is the key to success - Video - A Problem You Can't Solve
- Influence - you are the direct reflection of the top 5 people you spend time with - Video - Craft The Person You Become
- Anything is Possible - your beliefs dictate your actions - Video - Everything is Possible
- Goal Setting - how can you hope to hit a target you cannot see? Let alone a target you do not have? - Video - Finding What You Love
- Thinking Differently - rather a mind opened by wonder, than one closed by negative beliefs
- Misdirection - it's not what you see that counts, it's how you choose to look at it
- Showmanship - people will forget what you said or did, but never how you made them feel
The Leaders Instrument - Amplify the Best Parts of You
This keynote is about:
- Learning to use your ‘instrument’ – our ability to communicate and connect - in a masterful way
- Learning verbal and non-verbal communication skills in depth to build deeper connections with others
In this world where electronic communication is seemingly taking over, effective communication skills have become more important than ever. Have you ever asked yourself, “How much is the way I am communicating, or not communicating, costing me?”
That’s the question Vinh Giang helps to answer for influential leadership professionals around the globe. In this powerful keynote, he shares the value of learning to use your ‘instrument’ – our ability to communicate and connect -- in a masterful way. Most of our life experiences both professionally and personally are based around relationships, and those relationships affect the quality of our business and life. When you learn verbal and non-verbal communication skills in depth, you build deeper connections with others. The better you get at using your instrument, the better quality of life you’ll have.
If you are ready to bring powerful business and life-changing communication skills to your team, this is the topic for you.
Vinh will present on the following ideas during his talk:
- Implementing the 4 communication archetypes - Video - What are Vocal Archetypes
- Identifying the 5 fundamental elements of communication - Video - Why Communication Skills are Important
- Overcoming communication fear - Video - Take Action to Overcome Fear
- Using body language to communicate effectively - Video - Leadership is a Performance