During this disruptive and difficult time in our world, organizations are turning digital to stay connected with their employees and clients. Preferred Speakers is here to help by providing exceptional speakers that offer virtual presentations that are informative, solution-based and inspiring. Following are some of the speakers who specialize in digital presentations at a discounted price! Don’t see the speaker you’re looking for? Contact us today to book your favorite speakers and entertainers.
- Help attendees learn ways to be creative, embrace limitations, deal with change
- Inspiring, engaging, interactive
- This can be for both for large/small teams and leadership/management meetings
- The length can vary 15 minutes to 45 minutes
First Woman Thunderbird Pilot, Combat Veteran, Fighter Squadron Commander, White House Fellow & Adviser, and Indomitable Spirit
John C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach and speaker, was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Inc. in 2014. His organizations—The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP—have trained over 6 million leaders in every nation.
- Nominated for the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award
- Shares the heartbreaking story of his childhood and describes how magic helped him overcome tragedy
- Featured by HBO, FOX Sports, ESPN and E! for his inspirational triumph in the face of adversity
- Master magician who finished third in season 11 of America’s Got Talent
Authority on Happiness, Success, Leadership, Goal-setting, Peak Performance, and Personal and Professional Growth, Masters in Physical Therapy, PhD in Clinical Psychology, specializing in human interaction and interpersonal dynamics, Best-Selling Author, Featured guest on Today Show, Good Morning America, Dr. Oz, Fox Business News, Wall Street Journal, Forbes
CNBC Contributor, Trailblazing Financial Journalist
Bestselling Author and Financial Professional
“Financial markets send messages. Heed them because forewarned is forearmed with respect to future economic, political and geo-political events.” – Ron Insana
In his challenging, information-packed talks, #1 bestselling leadership author Adrian Gostick provides real solutions on managing change, driving innovation, and leading high-performance teams.