Engage in transformation and connect to life through F.U.N. (an acronym used to drive individual and organizational improvement). Paul Long is unlike any speaker you've ever experienced before.
What’s GOOD?! How do today’s best companies accelerate business results? By engaging their employees, celebrating all that’s GOOD and creating a culture of experience that inspires their workforce to create joy, FUN and fulfillment. What is the next step in becoming an employer of choice and creating this type of culture for your organization?
Paul J Long travels the world delivering high-content keynotes and training to Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and trade associations. His engaging, inspirational and unbridled energetic style is unlike any speaker you’ve experienced before. Paul’s thought-provoking content, tactical solutions for growth and humor that rivals that of a stand-up comedian consistently generates feedback from participants like the following:
"I have NEVER laughed so hard or had as much fun as I did today during any keynote speaker presentation and I have been to a lot of conferences! What a fantastic way to end a conference! My side is still hurting from all the laughs!” - Ashley, Kansas SHRM Conference
When you’re ready to take your event to the next level and drive a truly FUN attendee experience, Paul should be the first call you make. His fundamism concept has been proven to reduce attrition, attract great talent, improve customer experience and drive employee engagement. Paul is not only great in discussing operational growth theory, but in his 10+ years of corporate leadership experience, he’s also seen success putting his FUNdamentals into practice!
- Paul is the author of Fundamism: Connecting to Life Through F.U.N. which guides you on how to live your whole life—at work and at home—with FUN, joy, and fulfillment as the driving force. The book goes through Paul's entertaining real-life stories, researched-based recommendations, and practical exercises
- Engage in transformation and connect to life through F.U.N. (an acronym used to drive individual and organizational improvement). Laugh and learn in Paul's sessions while solidifying your foundation, understanding of others and identifying next steps to maximize fulfillment!
- Paul will have your attendees engaged with humor and FUN from the beginning to the end. Not only are his presentations engaging and interactive, he leaves audiences thinking about how to change their mind and heart to lead more fulfilling lives
- He is a top-rated speaker at every event and consistently receives high marks by attendees, meeting professionals, and organizational leaders. He focuses on connecting with the attendees and creating a message that is customized specifically for your group and industry.
- Paul challenges audiences to move beyond the traditional avenues of achieving happiness — money, title, status — and develop their own core values that create fulfillment
- If you are looking to create inspiring energy at your event, attendees and meeting planners will attest that Paul’s presentation will leave you feeling upbeat, inspired and leaving with tools to improve quality of life both at home and in the workplace
Two grown men, cat wrestling singlets and a social experiment. Paul Long leveraged his concept of Fundamism to become the Kansas City Royals' 2016 Fan of the Year while inspiring his employees, organization and an entire city! Paul's philosophy of Fundamism is a deliberate approach to happiness in the workplace, can be applied by anyone and is certain to move your team in the direction you desire. Based on the core principle of F.U.N., this experience will allow your team to explore their Foundation, Understanding of Others and help identify Next Steps in maximizing their overall effectiveness at work and in life. Laugh, learn and actively engage with your team while Paul coaches you through principles that help improve employee engagement, maximize productivity, provide memorable customer experiences and create a more F.U.N. work environment! This experience will provoke thought while leaving audiences with a strong understanding of specific actions to help improve their personal work environment.
The workforce is changing. What is your organization doing to adapt and motivate employees? Businesses across the globe are actively seeking answers in how to move the millennial workforce. Contrary to popular belief, everyone is motivated by something, even millennials! In this program, Paul J Long introduces his concept of Fundamism while explaining how it can help combat negativity in the workplace, improve customer experience and promote employee satisfaction. The Fundamism philosophy can be applied by all, so motivation is ultimately created not only from the top down, but the bottom up. As a result, this 60-minute keynote is ideal for organizations looking to inspire their team while promoting individual accountability in creating workplace fulfillment. (Also effective as a breakout.)
What is a world-class customer experience? Are you certain that your definition will differentiate you from your competitors? In this 60-minute keynote or breakout session, Paul J Long discusses the impact created when the customer has no doubt that your staff is genuine in their desire to help. Through Paul's concept of Fundamism, your team will learn principles that aid in listening and connecting with others while stressing the importance of sincerity in every interaction. You'll also hear the story of how these same Fundamism principles have helped countless families through difficult times while raising awareness and money for pediatric cancer research. "The Sincerity in Service" is designed to enhance your employee's customer interactions while revealing additional opportunity to make a difference in all walks of life. This program can also be done as a workshop and is perfect for any service organizations that include but aren't limited to call centers, healthcare, real estate offices, sales environments, hotel staff or anything customer facing.
Why do customers buy? Are you certain that you and your team are appealing to their personal motivations to purchase? In this 60-minute humor and engagement driven keynote or breakout session, Paul Long discusses the impact created when you show a genuine interest in your customers by asking questions that make them feel valued. Through Paul's concept of Fundamism, your team will learn principles that aid in listening and connecting with others while stressing the importance of sincerity in every interaction. Leveraging his core principle of F.U.N., Paul will help your team gain clarity in identifying their "Foundation," provide a better "Understanding of Others" and identify "Next Steps" in improving their sales process. "The Service in Sales" is designed to enhance your team's customer interactions while revealing additional opportunity to cross-sell. Audiences of this experience will be left with a stronger understanding how to extend customer conversations through discovery, push vs pull sales techniques and the power of showing a genuine interest in others. As a result, customers will feel they are valued while buying more, employees will receive additional fulfillment and everyone will walk away with a memorable experience!