Here's to Strong Women ... May we know them. May we be them. May we…
Time for strawberry picking, family travel, fireworks, BBQs, and preparing for fall conference season. Summertime has been the subject of many great tunes through the years.🎶Perfect song on the radio
Sing along 'cause it's one we know
It's a smile, it's a kiss
It's a sip of wine, it's summertime
– Kenny Chesney 🎶Summer summer summertime
Time to sit back and unwind🎶
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince 🎶In the summertime, when the weather is hot
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
When the weather's right, you got women
You got women on your mind🎶
- Mungo Jerry
We've got a specific woman on our minds this summer. She's powerful. Successful. A firecracker.
Annie Meehan Annie motivates, inspires, and teaches your group to rewrite their excuses into successful accomplishments and to recognize the power of words in the customer/employee experience. And finally: To take action. Her sessions include:
• Be the Exception: 7 Steps to Transformation
• Exceptional Leadership: Leading a Life of Impact
• Exceptional Goal Setting: The Ride of a Lifetime
• Exceptional Wellness: The 5 Keys to a Wellness Lifestyle
• Pineapple Principle, her latest book: A Sweet Journey to Empowerment
And, of course, her topics can be combined and tailored to your audience.
Don't just take our word for it. Recently, Annie spoke for a client and we received this feedback about her presentation:Annie's keynote scored a 4.92 out of 5! From participants:
What did you like?
• I like how Annie broke down health into 7 levels and asked the audience to rate themselves
• I loved this presentation; I gained too many ideas to list here
• Best speaker of the whole show
• Loved all of the topics - be healthy!
• Very useful mindset tools, super engaging and entertaining session
• She was so motivational and inspiring
• Awesome!What could she improve?
• Nothing; she was great!
• She was phenomenal
• Love a speaker who doesn't read notes; she was excellent
• Could even be 30 minutes longer
All of us at Preferred Speakers are having a sweet summertime and hope you are too.But we're never too busy to help you plan your fall conferences! Give us a call 1-612-929-2277 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.